Skillful Virginia Attorney Asserts Your Rights in a Range of Legal Matters
Seasoned Newport News lawyer assists with bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law and estate planning cases
Robert Bruce Jones Attorney at Law has proudly served the legal needs of the residents of Newport News, Virginia and surrounding areas. I have personally provided clients clear guidance and tireless advocacy for more than 25 years in matters ranging from filing Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy to defending Virginians charged with felonies, DUI, and traffic violations. My firm also represents clients in family law and estate planning matters. For any of these legal concerns, you can rely on receiving personalized attention and my commitment to seeking the best possible outcome.
Experienced advocate takes a hands-on approach to your case
Clients across the Hampton Roads area turn to my firm for sound counsel and knowledgeable advice, trusting me to provide:
- One-on-one counsel — As a sole practitioner, I handle each case personally, devoting the time and attention you deserve and devising a strategy targeted to your unique situation and goals.
- Aggressive trial advocacy —While I will pursue favorable settlements whenever possible to save my clients time and expense, you can rely on my skills as an experienced litigator to pursue your case at trial when that is your best chance at a successful outcome.
- Dedication to your best interests — I am committed to advocating for clients through every stage of their case. That commitment extends to answering your questions and addressing your concerns promptly and thoroughly.
I am very familiar with the applicable laws governing your case, which enables me to understand the intricacies your situation presents to develop a strategy that can accomplish your objectives.
Accomplished attorney assists Virginians in a range of practice areas
I will dedicate my time and talents to guide you through the legal process in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy —If you face overwhelming debt and think bankruptcy may be the best option for regaining financial stability, I can advise you on whether filing for Chapter 7 or 13 will help you get a fresh start.
- Criminal defense — Whether you face felony or misdemeanor charges, I can mount a strong criminal defense seeking the best possible outcome under the facts of your case. I also represent Virginians in traffic violations and DUI/DWI cases.
- Family law — My firm assists clients who are facing divorce, child support and custody disputes, and other family law matters. I will take the time to thoroughly understand your situation to help protect your parental rights and the well-being of your children.
- Estate planning — I provide guidance to clients who have a wide range of estate planning needs, from drafting wills, powers of attorney and other advance directive documents to establishing guardianships and conservatorships. I can also help you throughout the probate, estate and trust administration process.
- Personal Injury
I have a track record of success over 25 years representing Virginians in a range of legal matters. Whatever your legal need, you can have confidence in my ability to pursue the outcome you seek.
Contact an accomplished Newport News attorney to schedule your free consultation
Robert Bruce Jones Attorney at Law represents clients in bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law and estate planning cases throughout the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Call my Newport News firm today at 757-873-1717 or contact me online to set up your free consultation.